At the begin of January, we started the construction of a new greenhouse for Pure Flavor in Georgia, USA. After the location was leveled and the greenhouse corners were placed, the perimeter area for the facility was set at the begin of this year.
Wednesday 3 January, storm Eleanor hit the greenhouse industry. The result, shattered glasses and broken screen cloths. At Interpolis, the largest insurer of the agricultural company in the Netherlands, more than 180 damages have been reported. The largest part, 70 to 80 percent, concerns greenhouse horticulture companies. The reports come from all corners of the country, but are centered in South-Holland and especially in and around Bleiswijk.
Another Havecon greenhouse equipped with the latest technologies of Stolze Installatietechniek. In a short time a new greenhouse of 19,000 m² was built at the existing location of D.C. van Geest Potplanten at the Galgeweg in 's-Gravenzande. The plans were made at the beginning of 2017 and construction started in August. Now, almost half a year later, part of the greenhouse has already been taken into use and it is expected that the entire greenhouse will be full of Phalaenopsis plants by the end of the year. The new greenhouse is used for the propagation of the plants.
Weitere Beiträge ...
- Gert Jan van der Spek (Solyco) on French television news
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- Vissers Plant Innovators – Roof Fully Glazed
- MJBizCon 2017 Las Vegas
- Bayer Nunhems: digging, pushing and shaping
- Construction progress Porta Nova: Mud everywhere
- Installation of ground cover Royal Peppers shown from above
- Porta Nova builds expansion at Waddinxveen location
- Brabander Zantman almost ready for first plants
- Celebratory start of construction of greenhouse and R&D facility Bayer Nunhems